VPN solutions IncognIt:
VPN-routers and Incognit.Network -
from single solution to worldwide VPN Network
- According to the Global Web Index, one-quarter of adult Internet users around the world use VPN to ensure privacy and security online.
- 1/4 from 3.5 billion = 875 million.
- More then 30% VPN users in some countries.
- The global VPN market is expected to reach at USD 106 billion by end of year 2022 with compound annual growth rate of 13%.
Disadvantages current (software) solutions
- Low speed.
- Hard to set up for using more then 1 home network device.
- Decrease PC performance, especially on old PC.
- Need to install many clients on every home network devices and take care about OS’s types and version.
- Limitation of connected home network devices.
- In fact, VPN services not providing 100% anonymity.
- High cost of preconfigured hardware solutions.
- Hardware, using xWRT requiring high technical knowledge and hard to set up.
- Using unsafe old protocols.
- Hardware based.
- No central authorization point.
- High encrypted protocol.
- High Speed (due to hardware encryption acceleration).
- Easy to set up without special technical knowledge ("few clicks" set-up).
- No limitation to connected devices.
- Low power consumption.
- Internal recourses ("tor" similar).
- Additional services.
- High anonymity.
- Low cost of VPN using.
IncognIt.Open: MVP product
- Open-source LEDE OS.
- Hardware encryption acceleration (up to 500 Mbps).
- "Few clicks" VPN setup.
- Preconfigured VPN services.
- Middle market cost (for similar hardware configuration).
- Software can upgrade for future services.
- Ready for production.
- Traditional router functions.
- Tor proxy.
- Smart VPN routing.
VPN cloud, based on P2P shared recourse technology